A compact, solidly built all-in-one unit for powering your home audio setup with a PC or Mac, the TEAC AI-301DA can connect to your headphones, passive speakers, and the line out of your subwoofer.
Pre-Main Amplifier w/ USB DAC & Bluetooth
The integrated amplifier is complete with a BurrBrown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter, which is capable of processing high-resolution audio up to 32bit/192kHz PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD native playback via the USB input.
Designed to minimize computer-generated jitter noise, the AI-301DA is compatible not only with wired computers and conventional ⅛-inch jacks but also with smartphones using Bluetooth aptX.
Fitted with a Class D power amp, the AI-301DA produces 60 watts of output per channel. Other features include a power-saving function, which automatically activates the system upon detecting an incoming audio signal and deactivates it after 3 minutes of inactivity. A remote control is included.
Optional LS-301 Speakers
Designed to pair with the AI-301DA pre-main amplifier, the LS-301 speakers are compact yet powerful, boasting 4-inch woofers and 0.8-inch tweeters. They’re capable of reproducing high frequencies up to 40 kHz, and equipped with an Air Direct Center Pole system, a rear bass reflex port, and a removable saran grille.
- ICEpower 50ASX2-SE Class D power amp
- 60 W + 60 W (4 ohms) high output
- 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz DSD native playback (via USB input)
- 32 bit / 192 kHz PCM file playback
- Asynchronous mode capability
- BurrBrown PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter
- Bluetooth playback with aptX codec
- Memory capacity for up to 8 Bluetooth device pairings
- CCLC headphone output circuit
- Full metal housing
- 1 USB input (USB-B type)
- 1 coaxial digital input
- 1 optical digital input
- 2 RCA stereo line inputs
- Screw-type speaker terminals (banana plugs, AWG8-gauge cable compatible)
- Headphone output (standard stereo jack)
- Subwoofer output (RCA)
- Aluminum motor-driven volume control
- 3-pin IEC AC power socket
- Auto “power on” function (activated by digital signal sensing)
- Auto “power save” function
CHECK MORE ON THE OFFICIAL TEAC WEBSITE